Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The wise woman:

The wisest person that I have met in all my life is a women, from my family and I think that this woman always knows what is doing. She is very close to me and she understands very well my personality, she can discover if I am angry or if I am happy......
This madam is married and she has 2 daughters. She always tries to make her family happy and she has never been in conflicts with her husband or with her children. Even when they were in the age of adolescence, which I consider hard because girls in this period want to have freedom and to do what they want to do: drinking, have a boy friend, things that are not allowed in Morocco's culture, this woman was very clever in her children education's. She was very open minded and she has always tried to give the right message to her daughters. She advises them when they do something wrong but she never hit them. So, she has made them feel like her friends. She has shared her secrets with them and they have shared their secrets with her.
Really I want to thank this woman for all her efforts and for her precious education, because after a great effort she helps her daughters to have a very good future.
So, thank you my mother.........I love you:)

4 comments: