Monday, February 8, 2010

My weekend!!!!

In this weekend, I was wondering about what I'll do, what I'll read as a book, so I went to the library to see some books there. Then I found a book called: who was first?-- discovering the Americas--. Really, I was attracted by this story, why? because I am a new student in America and i don't have enough informations about America's history,so I said to my mind this is the occasion to enrich and improve my cultural level.
This book is writing by RUSSELL FREEDMAN and it came to light our understanding. Because, many generations taught that Columbus was the first discovered America, but historical investigation in recent years has shown otherwise. There is evidence that adventurers, explorers, traders and nomads from various parts of the globe set foot on American soil long before 1492. and expeditions that landed in the Americas reported: people already living there indicating that America had been discovered before.
I advice you to read this book because it is really important.....

No comments:

Post a Comment