Thursday, February 11, 2010

My imaginary love:)

February, 11 th, 2010

Dear X:

I am writing this letter to you to express my big love, I have never forgotten the first

day of our meeting on a blind date at Sarah's birthday party, on that day I was blinded

by you. I felt that there was no one at this party, just you! I was frankly attracted by

your blue eyes, your blonde hair, your way of dancing, your look and your handsome

clothes.

On the occasion of Valentine's day, I want to say that you can't imagine how much I

love you. I love you from the bottom of my heart, and I can't bear my life without

seeing you or talking with you. You are the light of my life and I wish to continue all

my life with you until my death: you and me forever; I love you, I love you.......baby.


With all my lOve

Farah.

6 comments:

  1. Yours is very romantic too Farah. I wish you will be together with your baby forever :) you have a heart of golden, I wish you will have the best all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much serkan, but this letter is not true because I haven't no boy freind just imagination hehe...Thank you again:)And me too I hope all best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hummm Farah.....
    You like a blue eyes and blond hair.....
    hehehehehehe,.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew that was not thrue :)but I still hope best for you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yessssss Poliana hhhhhhh, what do u think about me , I am crazyy:)I am just kidding

    ReplyDelete