Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cheating and infidelity

I will present you a short story about Michael M. who talk about his story with a girl :
Let me start off by saying im not married, but I was with my girlfriend for a year, and I had suspicions that she was cheating or at least talking to other guys in ways that I would not like. She may have not physical cheated but cheating is still cheating in my book. I mean how many guys could honestly say that they would still be with a girl, when they see their cell phone one day out of the blue you see it lit up, so you pick it up and read it and it says something like I love you I can't live without you blah blah blah. Only to see that message say I love you, and something about well your not here babe. Then she freaking lies about it and says oh I do but as a friend. Bull. So I had a friend of mine made a fake myspace account and started talking to her and she was like yeah I can't wait to get rid of my asshole boyfriend and I wish he would leave. Then she goes on to say I think it would be funny as hell to see my b/f catch us making out or walk in on us having doggy style sex. Next when I ask her about this she's like what are you talking about. Then says I was only kidding. I guess it shows you think you know someone, and this stuff happens. I agree with a lot of you. If you can't communicate and tell that person somethings not right in the relationship, then it's already over. I asked myself countless times, why did this happen to me. Was it something I did. I told her several times, how beautiful she was, did things with her. Let her live in my house, and use my car for work. This is how she repays me. So sad.

1 comment:

  1. A strange incident happened in my life lately which I would like to share with you. I met a moroccan woman in Abidjan nightclub named Meridian in april 2010, she was a working girl there. After few meetings with her she let me beleive that she fall in love with me and wanted to get married with me. I accepted her proposal. I flew from Abidjan to her hometown Berrichid to finalise our marriage. However due to the country marriage system I could not get my marriage certificate, subsequently after 2 months of staying my visa expires and I had to come back to my country looking for job. After I got my job this woman started to ask me money giving me various reasons for her needs. Initially I trusted on what she said and kept sending her money. After about 3 months of my abscence I found she is not behaving me as a wife should do. Only she would be talking with me happily if I would send her money. So at one stage I thought of make some test and told her that I wont be able to send you money for one month or so. And over this issue our fight starts and almost after one month of fight when she understood that I am not going to send her money as before then she switched off her phone and tell me to forget her. Now at this stage I think this girl cheated me just to suck my money. Any moroccan guy living in berrichid can check out this girl. her name is Naima ben boujamaa, residing at Residence yasmine, Inm 14, apt 14, Wafeq, Berrichid. Please be carefull of this girl. She might be looking for her next victim now.

    ReplyDelete