Monday, March 8, 2010

Appointment at Noon:

Appointment at noon is really a meaningful story. I liked it so much, when first I read it, I felt something in my heart. For many students it seems funny; however, I think that there is a big moral and message that the narrator wants the readers to reach.
The main personality is a bossy bully. He treats his workers very badly. He always orders them to do tasks without any discussion; just do what he says. Curren doesn't want to lose time, he believes that jungle methods pay off. Thus, it is only important for him to make money and he is just interested in his business and his life; he doesn't think about other's lives and others interests. Curren has never thought that he will die one day, and that the current life is not eternal and that his strength will come as a weakness. However death comes in the shape of a person and he takes his soul.
In the end, I learned that we have to do our best for ourselves and towards people. Taking care of our parents, helping poor, being nice, respecting others and even if we are strong and in a high position, we have to always be modest and helpful to others, in order to win in our current life and the next life.

2 comments:

  1. Your thoughts are very well expressed here, Farah.
    Also, I love the pictures you found to accompany your words.

    ReplyDelete