Monday, April 19, 2010

Diane's class Level 4:




Dear teacher and Friends,

I will never forget the moments that we shared together:)This was the greatest experience that I have never had lived. Being with students from different countries is something very nice~~ I have learned more about each one's culture and mentality!
Unfortunately, this semester is ending soon:( Therefore, I hope all best for you and have great luck in your lives^^and See you~
I wanna thank Diane for her efforts, her understanding to each one of us, her hard work and her good behavior with us!
I love you all~~~
أحبكم جميعا~~~
Seni seviyorum bütün~~~
Unë dua që ju të gjithë~~~
我爱你~~~
Je t'aime tous~~~
Is tú mo ghrá go léir~~~
私はあなたを愛するすべての~~~
당신을 사랑합니다 모두~~~
Eu amo todos vocês~~~
Te quiero a todos~~~
FARAH (*_*)
~~فرح

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Farah you have a great personality. don`t change yourself... I hope all best for you too and See you again insaallah...
    أحبكم جميعا

    ReplyDelete
  2. inshallah my friend thank you:)

    ReplyDelete